REOPENING JUNE 9, 2020
Working Together to Keep You Safe
The past few months have been challenging for all of us. At Periodontics Implant Dentistry, we are continually focused on the health and well being of our patients and our team. To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we have followed the direction of the CDC, the American Dental Association and the PA Dept. of Health in preparing our office to reopen on June 9, 2020.
What we are doing
• We will screen each patient on the phone prior to all appointments.
• ALL visitors to the office will need to wear a face mask.
• Each patient will have their temperature taken at check-in and asked additional pre-screening questions.
• Each patient must use hand sanitizer upon arrival for their appointment and before leaving the office.
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office for easy access for patients and staff.
• Each team member will be wearing appropriate levels of personal protective equipment (PPE).
• Additional time has been scheduled between appointments to minimize the number of people in our waiting room as well as to allow time for a thorough and deep cleaning of the treatment rooms.
• The chairs and tables in the reception area are being wiped down with disinfectant regularly throughout the day.
• We are implementing special appointment times for our most vulnerable patients.
• We are offering special appointment times for patients to condense multiple appointments into one block to limit the number of times required to come into the office.
• Medical grade HEPA air purifiers have been deployed throughout the office.
What you can do
• Remember to wear your mask to your appointment. You cannot enter the building without a face covering.
• Use the hand sanitizer station at the front door prior to check in.
• Please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the practice
• If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know and contact your physician. We will reschedule your appointment once you are cleared by your physician.
• Maintain social distancing with 6 feet or more with other patients and our front office team
• If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call us and let us know.
• Tell your friends and family about your visit. We will provide the same healthy environment for them to have any necessary treatment completed.
We will continue to update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact. Please continue to follow us on
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/phillyperiodr and our website
https://www.PhilaPerioImplants.com/ for up-to-date information, as well as tips and resources on how to maintain your oral health during these times.
Tom Fuji, DDS
Joseph Gian-Grasso, DMD
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html